Front end Developer / Designer
An experienced front end developer with extensive experience building responsive and semantic websites using front end frameworks & templating engines, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. Keen interest in UX Design with eyes for details. Enthusiastic web professional motivated by challenging projects and deadlines.
F-secure Corporation / 2017 - Present
- CMS (Liferay) development
- Digital marketing campaign support
- User experience enhancements
- Code optimization and development standards
Front end Developer
Luxus Worldwide / 2008 - 2016
- 2015 onwards - Appointed as team lead for Dell EMC maintenance team responsible for task distribution, creating case studies, document implementations guidelines, project estimates and technical advisor.
- Responsible for front-end coding, in compliant with web standards and web accessibility.
- Working experience with CMS - Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Fatwire, Drupal, Wordpress and Marketing tool - Adobe Target, Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Designed and code HTML 5 and Flash banners, promoting campaigns (Nissan, EMC) and upcoming products (Nokia) for paid media and new business pitches.
- Core member of various client's maintenance team (Nokia, BMW, Benecol) responsible for content updates and implementing on-going campaigns.
- Wrote CMS documentations for clients and provide on-site training.
Dell EMC (2016)
Key roles in global communication and implementation of pages in all priority markets for the Dell & EMC merge launch.
Campaign module (2016)
Design & Code reusable components used across different campaign pages worldwide.
Paid Media banners (2014)
Design & Create flash banners to promote Lumia phones deployed via paid media channels.
Lumia Landing page (2013)
Design & Code the Signup default landing page that was deployed across selected 10 Lumia phones.
First Luxus URHO (Q1 2015) - an achievement given based on popularity votes in the company for being solid as a rock, fun to work with, willing to help and mentor others, reliable and trustworthy.
Ixtive Media / 2006 - 2007
- Appointed as Project Manager for IF i-mag working closely with the Editorial team and Creative Director.
- Responsible for work distributions, time management and quality assurance.
- Involved in creative planning for new articles concept and layout.
- Produced flash articles, showcased in the e-mag.
- Appointed as events and in-house photographer.
Bachelor of Creative Multimedia, Media Innovation
2002 – 2006
Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Human-Computer Interactive Design